I forgot my Administrator password for my toshiba laptop, I am using Windows 7,how can I reset toshiba password? I don’t want to re-install my system, I need to log into it.
Forgot Windows 7 password is frequent happened in our daily life. Kowning methods on Windows 7 password reset is necessary. Here I am sharing some tips about resetting toshiba password for them.
Tip 1: Reset TOSHIBA password with bootable USB option
This is the best and efficient way for reset laptop password on a Win 7 system is making a Win7 password reset usb, All you need is a blank 2GB USB flash drive.
Then you need to find any other computer which can allows you to download. OK, let’s go!
1. Search Windows Password key Professional and download it. Then install it on that PC. Insert the CD or USB Flash drive to that computer, run Windows Password Key and burn the ISO image file to disk.
2. Turn to your locked TOSHIBA laptop; insert the newly created disk to it. Start the windows and press’F2′or’Delete’to enter your BIOS setup to change your bios setup, so that it can boot from USB device. And then press F10 to save the changes.
If you have any questions, look at this tutorial
How to boot TOSHIBA Windows 7 from USB flash drive?
Tip 2: Reset TOSHIBA password with Administrator privileges (Save Mode)
1. Start your computer, Log on to another administrator account or account which has administration privilege you will use to reset TOSHIBA password.
2. Open Local Users and Groups by clicking the Start button, typing lusrmgr.msc into the Search box, and then pressing ENTER. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Double-click Local Users and Groups, and then click Users.
4. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
5. Type and confirm the new password.
If you don’t have another Administrator account, there is a default administrator account that is no password in it. You can do as following:
Start system and press F8 key when Windows is starting up. Then select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and enter. Choose Administrator, the default password may be blank if you don’t set the default administrator password before. Then you will enter into doc Command as following.
Type “net user Melisa 12345 /add “ (Melisa is the locked account name and 123456 is the new password set on this account).Then you will see the Command Completed Successfully.
Restart the system and use Melisa as account name, the password is 123456,log in. Click Start, Control Panel, User account, select Melisa and then you can change the password to what you want.
Tip 3: Reset TOSHIBA password with TOSHIBA password reset disc.
A Toshiba password reset disk is really helpful when you realize you have lost TOSHIBA password. Insert the password reset disk to your drive then follow these steps.
1. If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
2. Click Reset password, and then insert Windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don’t need to make a new one.
Note: this method require you create a password reset disk before you have lost that account password. If you don’t have a password reset disk, it won’t help much to reset the password.
Follow the above three tips, you can get into your TOSHIBA laptop soon. Enjoy this.
What is Next ...Buy Password Recovery Bundle $29.95 (90 days money back guarantee) Download Password Recovery Bundle
It helps you recover your forgotten password for over 80 different types of passwords.